Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Confession

I am a loser. I admit it, I am a loser. Internet traffic - the one thing that caused me to lose myself. Let me confess, I started this blog with the belief that if I post hard enough, if I post fast enough, I will probably get enough traffic and thus get AdSense working. I was probably thinking that was what made TechCrunch and Mashable popular. Just post about every social networking site out there. Just entitle each post as another 100 ways to do this and that. That is the sure way to attract attention and get onto Digg, Delicious, Reddit and every other bookmarking site out there. It has been 24 hours since my first post and after waking up this morning, I told myself, enough is enough.

Enough of all these nonsense. Enough of the lose of my identity. I am not going to play by others' rules. I am going to play by my own rules. From now on, no more nice words and good comments about this website and that website. I am going to say what is on my mind. I am going to blast the website if it just isn't good and I am going to post my own opinions, my views. If there is one way to get attention and make a lot of true friends in the process - it is to say the truth, tell the truth. People will learn to appreciate it. People will learn to treasure my honest comments.

I am going to say the truth about my views on technology and society and no one is going to stop me.

No comments: